So I have been reading lots of works mainly on what "being" is.
Platos allegory of the cave is what im talking about (as small time easy philosophy that is) when I talk about "being."
Its an interesting question. the argument is that are minds fuck with what ever we see before we can "truly" see it.
Just as a stick in water looks bent, we know it is know. We know that it looks bent due to light refraction. This is interesting. Im still not sure I would subscribe to it, but this is what makes thinking so amazing. Disagreeing just leeds to the question of Why you disagree and thus a new way of looking at things and thus again a new philosophy.
In none deep thinking new.
Just took my international law midterm and damn was that hard. I feel I did alright but it was a challenge, lots of questions and little time to do it.
over all this week is much better
No comments:
Post a Comment