Nietzsche, The original Ass kicking Punk Thinker
We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
I have just finished All Nietzsche works. (More less beyond good and evil as well as thus spoke zer/)
Nietzsches gets way to hard a rep when it comes to what he thought.
All he said was that we relly to much on the morality of faith. But with his famus words "god is dead" showed us that we dont even need a god to be good, to love are selfs.
what we do need is a middle finger and a will to live. Nietzsches is probly one of the most therputice thinkers I have read behind sartra and Schopenhauer.
I hope to read more of his less known stuff like "the will to power" (just his notes put in to a book)
No comments:
Post a Comment