Two days ago, I woke up just like any other day got on to my computer to check my email and facebook.
Doing the noraml "Plug in"
I howevor was stoped cold this day by a post on facebook.
One of my firends posed a note, it was a suicide note, He had killed him self an houre before I woke up.
He was my physiological mentor, he helped me build bridges in thought and ideas that rivaled the heavens.
To say the least Im not devastated but I am vary upset. He shot him self in the ally behind his home. He was trying to get help, he had been seeing a therapist as well as digging in to friends for help as well. it seemed like it just wasent enough.
Coming from this point of view as someone who once had multiple plans as well as a will to end his life. I understand Just what he was going threw.
It puts a new spin on your life coming from the outside now. Being happy with how my life has turned out and growing in strength to become my own person. Its unnerving to think that life is so short and simple. In a second, someone can be gone, put in to the earth.
Life is something like a vase, we look at it, love it, it holds water and things so beautiful. However with a little force it can fall from its place and cash on to the ground just to be swept up and put in to the trash.
I shared this with him when we first met:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlULTovh9mo
Aurther is such an amazing mind, Im happy he wrote this so I may pass it to you reader. Im happy he did this so I may have the means to explain what My friend felt.
He is never forgotten, He will NEVER be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment